by Mike Dolianitis
As a business manager or owner, every opportunity to reduce costs and improve ROI is vital for the success of your operation to grow and succeed. What better way to control those costs than by arming yourself with the most competitive value in Merchant Services? Terri Hawkins with Priority Payments East provides that value by helping businesses accept card payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
Identify and prevent fraudulent transactions.
As the 2013 ISO of the year and PCI compliant, Priority Payments East will provide you with the premier technology in the industry and much more:
- People – World-Class Support right here at home
- Pricing – Affordable, competitive pricing, speed of funds, free rate review
- Practical Solutions – The latest terminals & technology, live & online access
How can Terri help you grow your business by accepting credit cards? The universal approach by this industry leader connects you to your customer through the device of their choice, expanding your ability to make a sell.
Arm yourself with the most competitive value in Merchant Services.
- Credit Card Terminals – All major providers such as Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, but also Google Wallet and Apple Pay
- Embedded Chip – The huge news in the card acceptance industry: the chip will eliminate the “swipe” function and replace it with placing the card into the terminal throughout the transaction. Often called “dipping,” this fraud prevention tool will save retailers from untold losses.
- Cell access – Simply waive over the device to pay securely.
The “dip” feature will also transfer fraud liability from the consumer to the merchant in October, 2015.
Call Terri at 336-643-1947 or email her at email@example.com so she can demonstrate the new terminals and help you train your associates on how to identify and prevent fraudulent transactions.