by Charmaine Blount
Ramilya Siegel with Allen Tate Realtors will provide you with exceptional service while finding the right home for you at the right price. PLUS Ramilya goes above and beyond the call of duty to sell your home!
What will 2015 bring in the housing market?
Households headed by millennials will see significant growth as a reflection of economic gains…Next year’s addition of 2.75 million jobs and increased household formation will be the two key factors driving first-time buyer sales.
Household formations in 2014 through September are already at their highest rate since 2005.
46 % of all buyers were first time buyers.
Landlords have ramped up rents by the fastest pace in six years, with national vacancy rates the lowest in two decades.
Ramilya goes above and beyond the call of duty to sell your home!
More 2015 Predictions
- We will have back to “normal” sales and price predictions.
- We will chase interest rates.
- Mortgage financing still complex, but new financing options are coming back.
- a 5% increase in sales is our prediction.
- New Construction will be a bigger consumer option.
- The luxury segment is showing positive growth.
- Job growth in the Triad is KEY.
Exceptional service while finding the right home for you at the right price!