by Mike Dolianitis
For the best professional CPA services in the Piedmont Triad, call Shelby Tew, CPA. Since 2008, Shelby has helped small businesses and individuals save on tax expenses and obtain the highest level of return possible. Focusing on S-Corp, C-Corp, and individual filers, Shelby is a valued asset at reasonable rates. She works everyday with Realtors, Attorneys, Small Business owners, and Property Management Companies.
Payroll management, Quickbooks support, bookkeeping services, tax preparation and planning, IRS notifications and Offers of Compromise
Shelby Tew covers your CPA needs with exemplary service:
- Licensed and participates in Continuing Education to keep current on an ever-changing tax code
- Expert tax advice on the state and national levels
- Financial analysis dedicated to your needs as the Client
- Audit Support and representation in an IRS audit
Do you have new employees? Shelby can provide W-4 / NC-4 tax forms assistance and help new hires avoid owing and not loaning tax-free funds to the IRS via payroll deductions. Think about marketplace Insurance and The Affordable Care Act.
Let Shelby help you determine your most advantageous approach to this investment:
- Will your income qualify you or your family for a tax credit?
- What if your projected income has changed?
- How much of the obtained subsidy has to be repaid through tax returns, and how is that minimized?
- What ARE the qualifications?
Since 2008, Shelby has helped small businesses and individuals save on tax expenses and obtain the highest level of return possible.
So if you need Shelby to provide you with Annual or Monthly Accounting services, call her today at 336-949-4570. She can provide you with Payroll Management, Quickbooks Support, and all levels of bookkeeping services as well as tax preparation and planning, responding to IRS notifications, and Offers of Compromise.
Call Shelby today at 336-949-4570 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.