by Mike Dolianitis
In this rushed and hurried time we live in, stress and pain can pile up quickly. That’s why you should call Dee Manieri at The Nurtured Body. You’ll get the best massage to melt away that stress and pain with her talent and years of experience as a licensed Massage Therapist. Most importantly, Dee will provide you a variety of massage options that pinpoint your specific needs. Take runners and joggers, for example. Dee’s touch will eliminate runners knee, pain behind the kneecap, and help strengthen weak hip muscles. Dee believes strongly in the RICE approach – Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Combining that with her Message Therapy and stretching both before & after running will wipe out that pain.
Massage that melts away stress and pain
Benefits of massage for runners include increased strength, flexibility, circulation, and even sleep and relaxation! Improve your muscle tone and increase performance with Dee:
- Achilles Tendonitis – Dee’s cross-tissue Message Therapy is the right approach for such a tight tendon issue
- Hamstrings – Dee takes on a deep tissue Message Therapy and incorporates weights and RICE
- Planter Fascitis – yet another of Dee’s specialties is the cross-fiber friction Message Therapy with a focus on the calf and foot muscles
- Shin Splints – OUCH! See how Dee will stretch those muscles and alleviate that pain!
- Iliotibial Syndrome (foot pain as it strikes the ground) – Her technical skills with RICE, deep tissue massage, stretching, and foam rubber rollers build the base of the foot and strengthen arches
- Stress Fractures – obviously will take you off the running path for a while but, while healing, make sure to add calories and continue weight lifting
Remember, not all strategies are the same, and it takes a seasoned professional such as Dee Manieri at The Nurtured Body to access exactly what helps you most and fastest. Call Dee today at 336-207-9832 or contact email@example.com for more information or to set up an appointment. You’ll be glad you did!
Make an appointment today. You’ll be glad you did!